Beta Red Citrus Pre-Workout Power Smoothie
by Brian Maslach
Now that Beta Red Orange is readily available we've been experimenting with it in some of my favorite recipes. This refreshing, citrus smoothie is perfect for getting easily digestible carbs, protein, and fat before a hard workout. It's also high in potassium and vitamins A, C, and B6 to help keep you healthy.
- Pour orange juice in container and add spinach, carrot, and coconut oil. Begin
- blending on lowest setting, gradually increasing until ingredients are liquified.
- Add Beta Red Orange, protein powder, and tumeric paste and blend on low setting until thoroughly mixed.
- Add frozen mango and banana. Blend on low setting, increasing to medium setting until all chunks are gone.
- Add ice cubes. Blend on low setting, increasing to medium, then high until everything is smoothie consistency. If you prefer your drink to be more liquid, and less like frozen custard, use less ice.
Meet Stefano Barberi
By Brian Maslach I met Stefano for the first time and rode with him dur...
How Do YOU Use Beta Red?
If you're reading this you likely know how great Beta Red Pre-Workout Fo...
How to Get Leaner for Race Season in 15 Minutes a Day, Part 2
By Jen Kates, Founder and Coach of Shift Human Performance If you rea...
Gluten-Free Beta Red Waffles
By Erin Weber Ingredients 1 cup almond flour 1 pinch salt 1 teaspoon ba...